The Target fidelity program hits more than 100 million members and offers early access to sales, including a rotating selection of digital coupons and discounts. Compared to larger competitors like Amazon and Walmart, Target still doesn’t charge a fee for its loyalty program so here’s the first perk. There are others:
- Get exclusive discounts of 5% to 50% on groceries and other items
- 1% back on in-store purchases redeemable for future visits for non-RedCard holders (RedCard holders still get a 5% discount each time they use their card)
- Other personalized offers like a birthday discount of 5%
- Vote to direct Target’s giving initiatives to local nonprofit organizations.
Operating over 1100 grocery stores in 10 states, Food Lion is built on a strong commitment to affordability, freshness, and the communities it serves. Launched in February 2018 and named #1 Loyalty Grocery Retail Program in a study made in 2020, The Food Lion program is also free and gives shoppers the chance to save money and earn monthly rewards on items they’re already buying. By joining their fidelity program, you’ll receive a physical card to scan for in-store shops but here’s a trick: link it to a digital account so you can take advantage of all the benefits the store offers.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to sales, including weekly HotSale! deals
- Access to personalized coupons
- Reward dollars that you can redeem on future purchases.